As an owner of a digital marketing agency, it is difficult to handle everything on your own. The services and technologies in the world of digital marketing are rapidly evolving every passing day and sometimes it might be difficult to meet the demands of your customers all on your own. But fret not, as not all are without hope because you can make the use of white label solutions.
With the help of a white label digital marketing agency, you are providing services to clients, which are outside your expertise and specialist. Such services can help you in skyrocketing your revenues along with helping you realize your dreams of becoming a full-service agency.
Read Also: THE IMPORTANCE OF A SOCIAL MEDIA CONTENT CALENDAR
Decoding White-Label Solutions
White-label solutions are fairly easy to understand. In this, the work of a company (Company A) is done by another company (Company B). Company A resells the digital marketing services to its clients, under its own brand name. It results in a win-win situation for all parties concerned and that explains why the idea and concept of white-label solutions have been gaining currency of late.
The Many Benefits of White-Label Solutions
White label is popular because a lot of benefits can be availed upon its use. Some of the main benefits include: –
- One can easily scale the operations of his or her business without hiring full-time professionals and employees with different specialties.
- Since there is no limit to the services you can outsource to a white label digital marketing agency, you will be able to offer a lot more services to your clients. This will help you in scaling your operations and growing as a digital marketing agency.
- You will be able to save substantial resources and money because outsourcing work to a white label digital marketing agency is cheaper compared to hiring full-time employees and then paying them salaries and other benefits. Further, there are no overhead expenses in opting for white-label solutions and neither are there any training costs. There are no costs relating to office space, equipment, and IT setup either.
- You will be able to increase your revenue if and when you opt for white-label solutions. You can purchase services at wholesale prices and then hike the prices when you sell it to your clients under the brand of your agency. You will be able to get healthy profit margins as long as you are smart with your pricing.
- When you are able to offer all the services that your clients need, you establish yourself as a one-stop-shop for all digital marketing services in the industry.
- When your clients get all their desired digital marketing services under one roof, they don’t feel the need to hire any other agency and this helps in improving your client retention rate.
5 White-Label Solutions to Skyrocket Your Revenues
Now that we have established the benefits of white-label solutions, we will focus on the different white-label solutions that can skyrocket your revenues. Let’s get started!
- White-Label Digital Advertising:
It involves ad campaigns, reports and products that you can rebrand and resell to local enterprises. You can partner with a reputable white label digital marketing agency to create and run advertising campaigns for your clients. When you are able to offer digital advertising services to you, you succeed in retaining existing clients and getting new clients.
With the right targeting tactics and extensive product offerings, you will be able to drive a lot of conversions. Paid advertising can help businesses in attracting new clients as well as promoting their product offerings. You should consider aligning with a white label digital marketing agency which provides advertising services like AdWords Display, AdWords Search, Mobile-optimized landing page as well as YouTube video.
- White-Label Social Media Marketing:
Content creating, posting, rebrand able management products are just some of the many white-label social media marketing forms that you can use for the furtherance of your business goals. You can rebrand such services and resell them at a marked up price which leaves you with healthy profit margins.
If you are active on social media platforms, it will provide you with many avenues to interact with consumers, boost your brand awareness as well as drive more sales. You can offer different solutions in social media marketing to your clients under your own brand name after you have outsourced it to a white label agency.
Social media is where you should be focusing most of your efforts in, because it is a must for all businesses in today’s day and age, regardless of the size or nature of their operations. There is plenty of money to be made if you play your cards right because it is estimated that over 70% of all small and medium businesses use social media marketing for their business needs.
- White-Label Apps:
Such apps are developed by a white label company and rebranded by another company. Just like other white label services, here to the application is ordered from the reseller by their client but actually developed by a third-party service provider. It can also happen that a certain app is built by a provider and then rebranded and resold by multiple resellers.
People spend most of the time on their smartphones on apps and hence it is imperative for all businesses to justify a dedicated app in today’s day and age. With online activity increasingly shifting to mobile, there is a very high demand for mobile apps.
You don’t need to have a new development team to build custom apps for your clients. You can simply outsource it to a white label company without having to worry about overhead costs, office space, IT set up, service delivery, development complications.
- White-Label Reputation Management:
Such services are rebranding able and they a crucial role in building an organization’s reputation. Given how important online reputation is for businesses in today’s day and age, you can get a lot of customers if you can offer services to fix the reputation-related problems of your customers.
There are many clients who need online reputation management services before monitoring websites and responding to reviews can be quite difficult for people who have to manage the day-to-day operations of their business. You can offer such services to your clients since you have a white label agency backing you up in terms of service delivery.
- White-Label Website Solutions:
These solutions include any and all website-related products or services which can be rebranded by the reseller. The reseller often sells such products at a hiked up price to keep his profit margins. These solutions can be anything from rebrand able web design services to web add-on products to a web hosting program.
If you add white-label website solutions to the services you already provide to your clients, it will help you in retaining more clients as they won’t have to look elsewhere for different services. You can offer white-label web design and development solutions and even a full website package through a white-label provider.
Read Also: IMPORTANCE OF SOCIAL MEDIA OPTIMIZATION AND HOW IT SHOULD BE DONE
The Bottom Line
If and when you offer the aforementioned solutions and services to your clients, you will be able to increase your revenues and also your client retention rate. You can easily outsource these digital marketing services to a white label digital marketing agency and then resell them at a hiked up price to your clients to maintain healthy profit margins.
Brij Bhushan Singh is a Professional Blogger and Content Writer. He is working with a white label digital marketing agency. In his professional life, he has written many useful articles about WordPress, social media, SEO and almost all about Digital Marketing.